1. All the rollers are forged from the high quality structural steel and are processed intensely. The surfaces of the rollers are plated with hard chromium, which lengthens the operating life of rollers.
2. The computer controls the length, punching and counting.
3. There are the flattening rollers at the front end of the machine, which are used for flattening the strip steel with poor flatness. After flattening, the product is smoothing and flattening and conforms to the standard, which increases the economic benefit.
4. The C-shaped purling formed by this machine have excellent anti-bending property and are easy to install.
5. They are widely used as the supporter of roof and wall in large-scale and mid-scale construction, such as factory, warehouse, garage, gymnasium, exhibition center, cinema, theatre, garden, etc.